- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AUTOINSPEKT does not own or control, or to people that AUTOINSPEKT does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- AUTOINSPEKT collects personally identifiable information when you access AUTOINSPEKT website
- AUTOINSPEKT automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser including your IP address.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- AUTOINSPEKT will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- AUTOINSPEKT will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.)
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defense, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the AUTOINSPEKT User Agreement or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- AUTOINSPEKT may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our site.